Thursday 26 July 2007

Almost Famous

Hi
I've put together a slide show of pictures from our trip like I promised. You can find it at www.enuff.org.uk/Svalbard
Since we got home we have done quite a lot of media work. Me (Isabelle) and Verity went to Bristol BBC to be on Points West News and Gloucestershire Radio. The radio was great fun even though we had a bit of trouble when my microphone and headset didn't work!
We've also had a article in the Stroud News and Journal and we've talked to the Citizen. It is going to be really strange going back to normal life after all this! We've been home over a week and I'm still missing the Arctic and all the people we met!
Hope you enjoy the slide show,
Isabelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.